Sunday, July 10, 2011

day one

The is the first day of the rest of my life...or at least the first day of the week - it is Sunday after all. I'm starting this entrepreneurial journal to document my rise to freedom. Freedom from what, you may ask? Freedom from the bonds that dictate how and when I'm going to live my life. I don't really have a problem working for other people, but I also don't like the idea of someone (who knows very little about me, my goals, my family, and my priorities) dictating how I live my life. I spend more waking hours at work than any other place in my life (except maybe the toilet...). I want to decide how and when I use those hours and I believe creating my own path is the way to do that.

So...as I push forward with several ideas and opportunities, I'll use this space to document my learnings, successes, failures, and random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment